Monday, December 22, 2008

Blogger Adam Begins!!!

Today, I enter the pretentious world of blogging where I pretend that people really care about my thoughts and the trivial happenings of the Thomas family. I have thought often the past few years about doing this but the one main fear that hindered me was making public my less than stellar grasp on English Grammar. However, having the great privilege of guest posting on my friends blog (Thank you Jonathan) I have discovered it to be very therapeutic for my soul. Therefore, I have decided that the benefits outweigh the ridicule that I am sure to experience through bad grammar. I cannot tell you exactly where this blog is headed but knowing my passions the themes will probably be family, ministry, running, and lesser known Christian folk music. Those are things that I am passionate about. I am sure for the foreseeable future grief over the loss of Jill will be a big focus as well. I am also hoping that my wonderful wife will also post with me. I will be figuring this thing out for a while so pleas stop by and check on the progress.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would call the act of blogging pretentious. We've found that people really do care about what is going on in our lives and what are opinions are on matters. Moreover, we regularly check our friend's blogs and love to read updates on facebook about what people are doing. How else do you explain the success of these various things? Blogs are especially helpful for keeping up with people who never call (hint, hint).

    Chuck

    P.S. Thank you for adding our blog to your blog list!

    ReplyDelete